MONSTER CHILDREN ISSUE 41
To make your groggy Monday morning remotley better the latest issue of Monster Children is now available online and instore! Featuring interviews with pro skater Sammy Winter, surfer Conner Coffin, punk group No Age and a chat with the infamous artist Ed Ruscha! Issue 41 is looking pretty damn rad and you can nab your copy here!
Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT
Arquitecta. The humanist typography as a rational project.
Since the experimentation from the Bauhaus through modern sans history we looked for a new mix to construct a rational geometric typeface with humanist proportions suitable for text layout and continuous reading.
Inspired by American & European hand lettering from the first half of the past century, Arquitecta finds his own space as a great alternative for paragraphs in front of classics like Futura, Kabel or Avant Garde.
The family contains 8 upright romans and 8 italics with the following features:
- European accents, Old Style Numbers, Numerators & Fractions.
- Ink traps to avoid press impressing spots & hinting optimized.
- Small X-height with accentuated ascenders y descenders.
Designed by Daniel Hernández Sánchez y Miguel Hernández Montoya between the months of August y December of 2013.
Get it here:http://myfonts.us/8ifYGa